- Super clean, insisted on wearing booties on his shoes even when I said don’t bother.
- Made the neatest, smallest hole he possibly could in the wall. Explained how we could install an access door instead of drywall.
- Asked for a vacuum and cleaned up the bit of mess he made.
- Treated my dogs with extreme kindness- and they were freaked out by this late night male visitor! They both wanted to go home with him by the time he left.
- Gave me the Angie’s List discount, which in my hurry I hadn’t even noticed the coupon on-line.
- Hooked my dryer exhaust back up which I had disconnected in my attempts to find the leak.
- Pointed out a couple of unrelated minor issues he saw while working.
- Found a dead mouse and offered to remove it for me.
- To be fair, I have no idea if the price was reasonable as I’ve never had a gas leak emergency before. But I was happy to pay the price quoted for such excellent service.
- No one hopes to ever need a plumber, but when I do, I will call you. I have posted a positive review on Angie’s List.
We recognize you have choices. Our mission is service that makes you a customer for life, so you'll never regret choosing AquaTech Plumbing. Call us today!
Clogged drain? Poor water pressure? Discolored water?
We've got help for you! Get better plumbing for Better pricing with AquaTech Plumbing.
“Al at AquaTech Plumbing is a true craftsman. He recently installed our tankless water heater and we are extremely happy with the quality of work and the professionalism of this organization. I also want to put in a good word for Arnie. The care and attention that he exhibited in removing our door, drilling the hole in our foundation (a very hard job) and removing the old water heater and water softener, is very much appreciated.
Larry, the owner, is a good person too and everyone there is very professional. I like that someone always answers the phone and you never have to leave a message on a machine – even in the evening. I would talk to anyone who wants a reference about the quality work AquaTech Plumbing provides.”
A friend who had used AquaTech gave me your number. From the initial phone contact with Andi I felt I was being handled by a truly professional organization. Andi had all the information I needed at her fingertips and was able to give me a quote over the phone. A quote that was quite a bit cheaper than the previous places I called. She set the appointment and the next day right on time the plumbers arrived. These guys were amazing. They got right to work, put tarps down to protect the floor and stairs when they moved the old tank, explained to me what was going on when I asked — about the best plumbers I ever saw and cleaned up after themselves.
You guys rock! Keep up the good work and use me for a reference if you like. Thanks for the Great Service,”